Monday, March 31, 2008

Stay

Stay
Lyrics by Suit Lin
Music by Jonathan Chu


[Verse 1]
I saw you in my dream
We were walking by a stream
I saw your sweet face and I knew
That you would leave me
As fast as morning dew

[Pre-Chorus 1]
Dance with me in the morning sun
Watch it rise in the horizon
Hold me, hold me, before you go

[Verse 2]
I saw you again tonight
Like the star, you gave me light
I can't keep my eyes away
So that I can watch you smile another day

[Pre-Chorus 2]
Dance with me in the evening sun
Watch it across the horizon
Love me, love me, before I go

[Chorus]
Will you stay by my side
Until the fear subsides
Will you stay with me forever
And keep me safe with your laughter
I will stay with you
As long as I can
This - I promise you

[Bridge]
I must go, I must go
I cannot stay any longer
I must go
'cause staying would only make the hurt stronger
Let me go, let me go
Holding me will make it harder
Remember me (3x)
But live
Live your life for me

No comments: