Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Untangle You

Untangle You
Lyrics and Music by Jonathan Chu

[Verse 1]
You walk across the streets with no one by your side
You want to be true but your secrets you still hide
Selfish people care only for selfish purposes
Nobody understands, nobody cares enough

You tell yourself, "I'll walk this road alone."
You build a wall, you shield yourself
Unbreakable wall has somehow numbed you
To everything in the world
Long forgotten how to receive love again

[Chorus]
Listen to me, forget your entanglement
Come here with me, I will untangle you
Bring your heart to life again
See the sunrise of hope again
There is hope I assure you

[Verse 2]
So what if they say you are selfish and foolish
So what if they criticize you and your actions
Isn't self-defense proper, isn't it so?
I don't blame you, I won't, I won't.

[Verse 3]
Pitch darkness is all you see
Nowhere to go, no one to hold your hand
Somehow you've fallen with no way to untangle yourself
You seek, but none was found
But...

No comments: